• Does it feel like you're splashing up and down the pool, while others glide smoothly through the water?
• Do you wish you could do more than a few lengths of front crawl before having to switch to breaststroke?
• Would you like to enter triathlons or charity swims, but find the idea of a long swim leg daunting?
• Does your triathlon swim never seem to improve, however much you train?
If you answered any of these questions with a 'Yes', Swim Better, Swim Faster can help. Working on the separate elements of your stroke, it is surprisingly simple to develop a more efficient front crawl, reducing the amount of effort and energy you expend and making you quicker in the water.
Swim Better, Swim Faster is aimed at keen swimmers who want to improve their front-crawl technique. It offers clear advice and drills that target specific series of movements, creating the muscle memory for a more streamlined and efficient stroke. The contents are based on the approach used in the successful Swim Better Fast clinics, which help fitness swimmers, open-water racers and triathletes improve their technique and enjoyment of swimming. Front crawl is also an excellent, impact-free aerobic workout that keeps the spine and body aligned. With the techniques acquired you can sustain longer sessions and access this wellspring of fitness.
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2.The soft copy pdf or download link will be emailed to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 Only soft copy of ebook will be delivered. No Hard copy.
🔥 All files will be delivered through Google Drive.