1. Mark Your Book is a website that provides a collection of online resources and digital goods to third parties such as yourselves. By using/navigating the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments thereto that may be presented to you from time to time. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please discontinue use of the website immediately. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter the terms and conditions at any time.
2. Mark Your Book takes no responsibility for the way you use the information provided on this website. The digital good that you purchased on this website are here for private purposes only. If you use the purchases for anything other than educational or entertainment purposes, we’re not held responsible for your actions.
3. Do note that any digital goods that you purchased from this website is for knowledge gaining purposes only and in the event that you decide to use related softwares and tools pertaining to the digital good, you must officially purchase it from the original seller.
4. There are no files or materials stored on our website. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any messages, and are not responsible for what you do with the information or any other material you get from this website or any backend links. If you do decide to enter this website, you may download the digital goods and materials upon making a payment at the agreeable price (listed on website).
5. Once payment has been made based on the agreeable price (listed on our website), the digital goods will be delivered to you and transaction is deemed as complete. Once this is completed, we will not entertain any requests for a refund.
6. Digital goods that are listed on the website may or may not be the latest versions. There is no guarantee that the complete and latest materials will be provided.
If you agree with everything stated here then feel free to navigate our website and if you don’t, leave this website. If you don’t understand any part of this message, you may leave too.