Despite all the high-tech tools available to salespeople, the most personal method still works best.
Storytelling packs the emotional punch to turn routine presentations into productive relationships. It explains products or services in ways that resonate; it connects people and creates momentum. Stories speak to the part of the brain where decisions are made.
Paul Smith, author of the acclaimed Lead with a Story, shifts his best-selling formula to the sales arena. In Sell with a Story, he identifies the ingredients of the most effective sales stories and reveals how to:
● Select the right story
● Craft a compelling and memorable narrative
● Incorporate challenge, conflict, and resolution
● Use stories to introduce yourself, build rapport, address objections, add value, bring data to life, create a sense of urgency, and more
Complete with model stories, skill-building exercises, and enlightening examples from Microsoft, Costco, Xerox, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hewlett Packard, and other top companies, this powerful and practical guide gives you the tools you need to turn your experiences into stories that sell.
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2. The download link will be emailed to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 Only soft copy of ebook will be delivered. No Hard copy.