From The Terminator and Titanic to Avatar, James Cameron has directed some of Hollywood's biggest blockbusters. Now, for the first time in his 40-year career, he opens up about his process. Through behind-the-scenes breakdowns, James shares his approach to developing ideas, storylines, and characters; harnessing technology; and worldbuilding on any budget. Explore the innovation and imagination behind epic moviemaking. Lesson Plan:
1. Meet Your Instructor: James Cameron
2. Pursuing and Developing the Idea
3. Toying With the Audience: Building and Releasing Tension
4. THE TERMINATOR Club Scene Breakdown
5. ALIENS Egg Chamber Breakdown
6. ALIENS Newt Introduction Scene Breakdown
7. The Art of Low-Budget Filmmaking
8. THE TERMINATOR Arm and Eye Repair Breakdown
9. From Sketch to Spectacle: Creating Set Pieces
10. THE TERMINATOR Future World Breakdown: Creating a Set Piece on a Budget
11. Crafting and Introducing Compelling Characters
12. TITANIC Rose Introduction Breakdown
13. Developing Dread Through Adversaries
14. AVATAR Creating Technology
15. Making Your Way and Leading With Passion
Product Details: https://bit.ly/3ri7z7u
File size: 9.3GB
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2. The download link will be emailed to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 All files will be delivered online.
🔥 Download for Lifetime Access
Kindly PM us if you are looking for other ebooks/ Video Courses.