What you'll learn
Acquire business acumen
Build a strategic plan of how your business (or your employer's business) can leverage data for superior performance
Be able to understand how to measure business performance
Learn from a professional with a proven track record and valuable experience
Become familiar with modern business analytics techniques
Understand stakeholder mapping
Learn about end-to-end process mapping
Develop an understanding of the H2R, R2R, S2P , O2C end-to-end processes in a corporation
Identify key value drivers
Compare metrics vs KPIs
Learn about the imoprtance of the Master Data function
Carry out historical analysis, variance analysis, trend analysis, value-based analysis, correlation, time series, regression, as well as machine and deep learning analysis
Acquire an understanding of how to manage an analytics project
Gain an understanding of what makes for a successful analytics project
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Define business expectations
- Distinguish between a long-range plan and an annual business plan
- Perform stakeholder mapping
- Understand what business intelligence is and why it is essential for every modern company
- Carry out end-to-end process mapping
- Become familiar with the main types of end-to-end processes in a corporation: Hire-to-Retire (H2R), Record-to-Report (R2R), Order-to-Cash (O2C), Source-to-Pay (S2P)
- Identify key value drivers
- What are metrics and what distinguished metrics and KPIs
- Perform internal and external benchmarking
- Understand the importance of the Master data function
- Carry out historical analysis, variance analysis, trend analysis, value-based analysis, correlation, time series, regression, as well as machine and deep learning analysis
- Determine which is the most appropriate type of analysis depending on the problem at hand
- Acquire an understanding of how to manage an analytics project
- Gain an understanding of what makes for a successful analytics project
All of this will be taught by an instructor with world-class experience. Randy Rosseel has worked in the Coca-Cola ecosystem for a bit more than 16 years. He has been a business controller, а senior manager of planning and consolidation, an associate director of planning and performance management; and, ultimately, a director of finance responsible for hundreds of employees.
Each of the topics in the course builds on the previous ones. And you risk getting lost along the way if you do not acquire these skills in the right order. For example, one would struggle to understand how to identify KPIs if they are not introduced to Stakeholder and end-to-end process mapping first.
So far, we have not seen other comparable training programs online. We believe that this is a unique opportunity to learn from a proven professional who has 360 degrees view of the analytics processes in one of the most recognizable companies in the world.
What you get
A well-prepared and structured business analytics training
Active Q&A support
All the knowledge to apply analytics in a business context
A certificate of completion
Access to all future course updates
And we are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money-back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is excellent, and this is a no-brainer for us, as we are certain you will love it.
Product Details: http://bit.ly/3oDUa6S
File size: 2.5GB
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2. The download link will be emailed to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 All files will be delivered through Google Drive.
🔥 Lifetime Access
Kindly PM us if you are looking for other ebooks/ Video Courses.