With his 19-time Emmy Award-winning show, Bill Nye the Science Guy introduced the joy of scientific discovery to a worldwide audience. Now, for the first time, the beloved educator is teaching his framework for scientific thinking and everyday problem-solving. Learn Bill's approach to navigating information through "critical filtering" and embrace a science-based, optimistic response to some of the planet's biggest challenges.
Rising to national acclaim in the 1990s, Bill Nye blended his love for solving problems as an engineer and his passion for entertaining into a show that helped kids learn to love science. "Bill Nye the Science Guy," one of a number of award-winning shows Bill created, won 19 Emmy Awards, including seven for Bill's writing, performing, and producing.
His lab coat is now on display at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History, and Bill has remained an advocate for scientific literacy through his New York Times bestselling books, kids' books, and his role as CEO of the Planetary Society. Now he's teaching you how he sees the world and how science can help us solve problems big and small-from climate change to everyday challenges.
Lessons in this online class include:
- Science Changes Your Perspective
- Explore Everything All at Once
- Practice Critical Thinking & Critical Filtering
- Achieve Freedom From Fear
- Everyone You'll Ever Meet Knows Something You Don't
- Facing Climate Change: Our Greatest Challenge
- Using the Upside-Down Pyramid of Design to Make Things
- Celebrate the Joy of Constraints
- Let's Seek Scientific Solutions to Climate Change
- Foster a Science-Minded Society
- Think Cosmically, Act Globally
- Bonus: How to Tie Ancient Knots
Product Details: https://bit.ly/3Hvqt14
File size: 7.6GB
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2. The files will be sent to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 All files will be delivered online.
🔥 Download for Lifetime Access
Kindly PM us if you are looking for other ebooks/ Video Courses.