Learn the art and science of game design with Will Wright, the mind behind some of the most popular simulation games of all time-SimCity and The Sims.
Will teaches you how to design games that empower players and unleash their creativity. You’ll develop a toolset for understanding player psychology, as well as learn Will's approach to generating and pitching ideas, prototyping, playtesting, and building a community.
01. The Fundamentals of Game Design
02. Generating Game Concepts
03. Early Prototyping
04. The Relationship Between Story and Games
05. Exploring Player Psychology
06. Design Player-Centered Experiences
07. Develop a Game Language
08. Designing a Visual Aesthetic
09. Game Mechanics
10. Game Demo: Morey
11. Iteration and Scoping
12. Prototyping Case Study: Proxi
14. Designing a Sound Aesthetic
15. Pitching Ideas
16. Game Demo: Flooded Market
17. Choosing and Understanding Your Platform
18. System Design
19. Leadership and Collaboration
20. The Future of Game Design
21. Final Thoughts
Product Details: https://bit.ly/2WnMDhv
File size: 2GB
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2.The download link will be emailed to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 All files will be delivered through Google Drive.
🔥 Lifetime Access
Kindly PM us if you are looking for other ebooks/ Video Course.