For Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman, economics is not a set of answers, it’s a way of understanding the world. In his MasterClass, Paul teaches you the economic principles that shape political and social issues-like access to health care, the tax debate, globalization, and political polarization. Heighten your ability to read between the lines and decipher the underlying economics at play.
02. What Is Economics?
03. Two Fundamental Principles of Economics
04. Major Developments in Economic Thought
05. Understanding Macroeconomics: The Fed and IS-LM (Wonkish)
06. How ‘08 Happened
07. The Economic Theory of Crises
08. Economic Solutions to Crises
09. Inequality: The Growing Gap
10. Inequality: Our Divided Society
11. Understanding Taxes
12. The Economics of Technological Progress
13. Health Care: The Problems
14. Health Care: The Solutions
15. Theories of Trade (Wonkish)
16. Understanding the Hyperglobalized World
17. China: The Disruptive Miracle
18. Economic Geography
19. Reading Economics
20. Seeing the World Like an Economist
21. Writing Economics
Product Details: https://bit.ly/2YUUIft
File size: 1.8GB
Payment and delivery:
1. Please provide your EMAIL address in “message:” during checkout.
2.The download link will be emailed to you after payment has been confirmed.
🔥 All files will be delivered through Google Drive.
🔥 Lifetime Access
Kindly PM us if you are looking for other ebooks/ Video Course.